Do I Really Care About the Results in Massachusettes? HELL NO!!!

    Call it tunnel vision, but I am so livid at the beyond-Bush education policies of Obama, that it taints everything else he does. His pro-corporate (which dovetails perfectly with the ed policy) and pro-banking policies don't make it any better. So when they - I mean the Democrats - try to scare me with the prospect of Sarah Palin beating Obama in 2012 and ask me to get up at dawn to schelp over to Allentown Pa. to volunteer for Obama, I ain't a marchin' anymore. Practice saying it now: President Palin. At this point, I don't give a crap.

Post Title

Do I Really Care About the Results in Massachusettes? HELL NO!!!


Post URL

http://kingsavenuetattoo.blogspot.com/2010/01/do-i-really-care-about-results-in.html


Visit kings avenue tattoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

BLOG DIRECTORY, Submit blog free, Promote Blog, Best directory